Central Florida Family Law Attorneys.
Domestic violence is a type of case that the family law attorneys at Young DeLoach PLLC frequently see. The domestic violence lawyers at our Central Florida Law Firm will work with you to help achieve a positive outcome of your case, and can provide you with whatever legal advice your situation calls for. There are many different legal actions that can be taken when dealing with domestic violence, so it helps to have a Central Florida Family Lawyer who can help you during the process.
When a violent or abusive act is committed against a victim or a child residing with a victim, it is considered to be domestic violence. The following types of acts are considered to be domestic violence in Central Florida:
• Attempting to cause bodily injury or intentionally causing bodily injury.
• Placing the aggrieved party or a member of the aggrieved party or a member of the aggrieved party’s family of household in fear of imminent serious bodily injury or continued harassment that rises to such a level as to inflict substantial emotional distress.
• Committing any act as defined as first degree rape, second degree rape, first degree sexual offense, second degree sexual offense, sexual battery, statutory rape or sexual offense of person who is 13, 14, or 15 years old.
Civil domestic violence occurs between those involved in personal relationships, and applies to the following types of people:
• A person who you are dating or who you were previously dating
• A current or former household member
• A person of the opposite sex who has lived with you or is living with you
• A person with whom you have had a child
• A person who is related other than parent and child
Do I need a Daytona Beach Domestic Violence Attorney?
In domestic violence cases, it is very important to have the legal support of a capable and skilled family lawyer. At Young DeLoach PLLC, our attorneys have the experience and legal expertise necessary to ensure a positive result from a domestic violence case, and will to whatever it takes to make sure your rights are defended.
To schedule an appointment and discuss how we can help you, contact Young DeLoach PLLC today or call 407-422-4000 Orlando 386-308-8810 Daytona Beach.
DISCLAIMER: The information on this website is general in nature and does not constitute legal or medical advice. If you have a matter that has a deadline and requires an urgent response please call us immediately at 407-422-4000 Orlando 386-308-8810 Daytona Beach or email. Please be aware that sending an instant message or e-mail and/or receipt of a response does not create an Attorney-Client relationship or constitute the formation of a contract. No obligation is created on the part of the sender or the recipient. A contract of representation can only be created by signature of an Attorney-Client Agreement.
Family Law Practice Areas
Contact Us Today
It is not desirable to cultivate a respect for law, so much as a respect for right."
- Henry David Thoreau